News and Commentary
- Luxor Derivatives: Hedging And Bitcoin Mining Risk Management by Dan Rosen
- Luxor’s 2023 Year in Review: All Markets are for Building. The volume for our hashrate derivatives markets grew exponentially in Q3 and Q4 2023 as miners look to more sophisticated risk management tools and investors look for alternative products to gain exposure to bitcoin mining. We now have well over 50 participants and are settling close to 1 EH daily.
- As at January 8, 2024 UTC 14:00. Values are subject to change.
- Luxor estimates the adjustment date using average block times and blocks remaining in the epoch. Values are subject to change.
- Luxor estimates the difficulty adjustment using average block times. Values are subject to change.
This content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained in our content constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Luxor or any of Luxor’s employees to buy or sell any derivatives or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the derivatives laws of such jurisdiction.