Recent Hashprice Market Activity
- On July 21, an August NDF traded at $72.75/PH/s/Day
- On July 21, a July NDF traded at $73.25/PH/s/Day
- On July 21, an August NDF traded at $72.50/PH/s/Day
- On July 21, a July NDF traded at $73.00/PH/s/Day
- On July 21, an October NDF traded at 0.00210/PH/s/Day
- On July 21, a September NDF traded at 0.00218/PH/s/Day
- On July 21, an August NDF traded at 0.00231/PH/s/Day
- On July 21, a July NDF traded at 0.00237/PH/s/Day
- On July 20, an August NDF traded at $71.50/PH/s/Day
- On July 18, an August NDF traded at $71.25/PH/s/Day
News and Commentary
- Hashrate Index: Luxor Releases Q3-2023 Hashprice, Difficulty and Hashrate Modeling Projections Report with supplemental report on New Methods for Forecasting Bitcoin Transaction Fees
- Luxor Derivatives: Luxor Now Offers 6-Month Forward Contracts, Bullet Monthlies, Daily Settlement, and Dynamic Margin
- Luxor Derivatives: Looking Over the Hashprice Cliff - Why It May Be a Good Time For Bitcoin Miners to Consider Hedging
- As at July 24, 2023 UTC 00:00. Values are subject to change.
- Luxor estimates the adjustment date using average block times and blocks remaining in the epoch. Values are subject to change.
- Luxor estimates the difficulty adjustment using average block times. Values are subject to change.
This content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained in our content constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Luxor or any of Luxor’s employees to buy or sell any derivatives or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the derivatives laws of such jurisdiction.