Recent Hashprice Market Activity
- On August 18, an October Forward traded at 0.00201 BTC per PH/s/Day
- On August 18, a September Forward traded at 0.00213 BTC per PH/s/Day
- On August 18, a custom 11-Day Forward traded at 0.00228 BTC per PH/s/Day
- On August 17, a custom 30-Day Forward traded at 0.002365 BTC per PH/s/Day
- On August 16, an October Forward traded at $65.25 per PH/s/Day
- On August 16, an October Forward traded at $65.50 per PH/s/Day
News and Commentary
- Luxor Derivatives: Looking Over the Hashprice Cliff - Why It May Be a Good Time For Bitcoin Miners to Consider Hedging
- Hashrate Index: Luxor Releases Q3-2023 Hashprice, Difficulty and Hashrate Modeling Projections Report with supplemental report on New Methods for Forecasting Bitcoin Transaction Fees
- Luxor Derivatives: Luxor Now Offers 6-Month Forward Contracts, Bullet Monthlies, Daily Settlement, and Dynamic Margin
- As at August 21, 2023 UTC 00:00. Values are subject to change.
- Luxor estimates the adjustment date using average block times and blocks remaining in the epoch. Values are subject to change.
- Luxor estimates the difficulty adjustment using average block times. Values are subject to change.
This content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained in our content constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Luxor or any of Luxor’s employees to buy or sell any derivatives or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the derivatives laws of such jurisdiction.